Since our beginnings in 1999, we have always maintained high quality and trend setting design at the very essence of our product line. This vision has allowed us to grow to a position of leadership in the Canadian market, with an impressive list of influential retailers and a vast portfolio of projects of all sizes.
The Ca’bano brand is synonymous with luxury bathroom and kitchen water fixtures, offering a broaden range of decorative plumbing products, including faucets, shower components and accessories. A palette of 6 designers finishes is also available to complement various faucet lines.
Recycling waste brass, reusing water and exhibiting proper control of the plating facility are all part of being environmentally responsible. Cabano’s faucets comply with the highest standards of ecological manufacturing laws. We are also committed to use water saving flow rates, by reducing our flow rate by 30% from industry standards.
Ca’bano products are stocked in a centralized Ontario based warehouse to ensure timely delivery. Replacement parts are also kept on hand and available to provide a prompt and efficient service.
Mechanical Warranty: Cabano warrants its products, in a residential application, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase by the original consumer owner. This warranty is limited to the terms and conditions stated below.
Finish Warranty: Cabano warrants the finish of its products, in a residential application, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase by the original consumer owner. This warranty is limited to the terms and conditions state below.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Ca’bano warrants to the original consumer purchaser that their Ca’bano faucet will be drip free during normal residential use, for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their own home. All other purchasers, including industrial, commercial (including new condominiums supplied through the mechanical contractor), and business uses are warranted for a period of 2 years. This warranty is limited to the terms and conditions stated below.
1. This warranty is non-transferable.
2. This warranty is extensive in that it covers the replacement of all defective parts and finishes. Damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents are excluded from this warranty.
3. This warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions such as hard water or proximity to salt water.
4. Cabano will not be responsible for labor charges and for damages incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or inconsequential damages, losses, injuries or costs of any nature relating to your Cabano product. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions, and guaranties, whether expressed or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or a fitness per use.
5. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims.
6. Defects or damages caused by the use of other than genuine Cabano parts are not covered by this warranty.
7. Approved warranty parts will be shipped free of charge directly to the original consumer purchaser or to the dealer the original consumer purchased it from. At times product must be inspected before a warranty claim can be approved. Cabano will advise you of the procedure to follow.
Care & Cleaning
Cabano products are made of the highest quality material and workmanship. All cleaning must be done using only water, a neutral soap, and a clean soft cloth, then wiped dry. This should be done on a regular basis. In areas of hard water, we recommend that the surface be dried after each use, especially on decorative finishes other than chrome.
Do not use any abrasive material or detergents. Some solutions and detergents contain acid and can destroy the finish.