Dear Valued Customer:
Please take a few moments to review our return policy, as we have made some changes to our procedures. We have revised our return policy in order to encourage better handling of returned product and packaging. Please take the following steps to return product to Cabano.
- An RGA form must be filled out before product can be returned and credit is issued. If you do not have an RGA form, one can be faxed to you upon request. Once this form is filled out and faxed to Cabano, it will be signed and faxed back with an authorization number. The original purchase order number for the returned product must be stated on all RGA requests. A copy of the customer receipt and Cabano invoice may also be requested in order to research and process the return.
- Cabano will issue credit only upon receipt and inspection of returned goods. Cabano is not responsible for return shipping and freight charges. Any returned products that have not been reported and authorized, or have been damaged beyond repair, will be refused and sent back. A copy if the RGA form must be sent with all returned product.
- A mandatory restocking charge of %15 will be applied to all returned goods. A higher restocking charge will be placed on goods that are returned in poor condition or have been held for a long period of time. Restocking charges will be waved only involving a warranty claim or Cabano error. This restocking charge is required to cover the cost of the following:
- Researching original sale
- Inspecting returned products for damaged or missing parts
- Repairing any damaged or missing parts
- Re-boxing product with damaged packaging
Installed products are not returnable goods. All manufacturer defects will be honored as a warranty claim. This means: Cabano will provide the necessary parts free of charge in order to repair the product to working order. Labor is not included. Written authorization from a Cabano employee or sales representative will be needed for a complete replacement. Defective products require the same handling and care as non-defective product. Credit will only be issued upon return and inspection of the defective product.
Warranty Inspection/Service Call
All warranty claims must be authorized by Cabano or an authorized agent. In some cases an on site inspection is required for a warranty claim or a service call may be required. Please fill out a Cabano On-Site Inspection Form, and return by fax or email. Please note that Cabano will charge the home owner for any on site inspection that is not determined to be the fault of a Cabano product.